IGNORED

Well it had to happen eventually .

Celt

Howdy all, so i came off the bike this afternoon ,something invisable and very slippery in my lane right in the middle of a right hand turn .........whoa whoa s*#t and down i go:doh: . me, im good few wee bruises and a wee scrape on my knee.the bike, right side of fairing scraped (not that bad really), lower fairing scraped (again not to bad ) ,both right engine guards ground down pretty good (did their job well) and a bit of a dent in right side pipe .worst thing about this whole deal ,is i'm off to Nelson BC tomorrow morning(maybe) on the bike, (musta pissed karma right off) . anyways i'm in the market for some right side engine guards, if anybody has or knows of some for sale ,please let me know . watchout for them hazards ,ride safe folks.

Sorry to hear that you took a slide, but am glad that youre mostly ok. Too bad about your bike but at least it can be fixed.

Ill be out in Nelson around the first week of August just enjoying the roads and the area, I hope you can.

Brian

hey Gordie ... glad you're not seriously hurt ... would be even gladder if you weren't hurt at all. :smile5:

Since you're heading out on the scoot tomorrow, those you meet along the way and see your bruised scoot will surely tire you out from telling them about your mishap.

Ride safe my friend!