IGNORED

To All VR.org Members......

Aussie Annie

I certainly didn't expect to see this when I logged on today, a loss for words is an understatement. I guess for me, this place is....a labor of love. Just as it is for Freebird and countless others that make this site what it is.

I wont argue what has been decided, as I can't take you all on at once :whistling: I think in my older age I'm listening to some of my elders more. There are many that have taught me to accept gifts gracefully, even though that can be difficult for me due to pride issues I still have.

To say that I would love to have the trailer is an understatement. One of my last memories of Gunboat is he and I spending an entire Saturday together working on it. That is a very cherished memory and the trailer is just as special as that day. I appreciate all of my brothers and sisters here, and your generosity with being ok with me having Don's trailer. I wont get all mushy and tell y'all how much I love you folks....but I do. This place has helped Lonna and I through some very hard times in our lives. Y'all are what makes this place special, I am just but 1 cog in it.

Thank you all for thinking enough of me to even consider this, I am the richest man in the world because of you folks here. You are the family I choose to have :)

Very Humbly

Squidley