IGNORED

Counting down Vogel..........

DragonRider

38 days until Vogel..........you still have time to get your registration in before the pre-registration deadline of Aug. 1, 2014. After that date you will need to register on site. Same fees apply. Early registration helps me plan thing out better. As of now the patches are in and the shirts are ordered. Food is pre ordered but I can add or subtract to that a couple of days before we need it.

If you are new to Venturerider.org and havent made it to any of the local or regional events to meet some great folks, here is your chance to meet a lot of familiar names and unknown faces, and you will ride some of the best motorcycle roads around. The Cherahola Skyway, Tail of the Dragon, just to name a couple, and then there is the food. Shanes Rib Shack on Friday for our catered meal, Fatz in Blairsville on Wed. nite, The Dillard House on Sat. We will have raffles, door prizes, 50/50, and maybe an auction or two. But the main thing is we are raising money for the "Kids", at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tn. So what are you waiting for? For more info follow the link below.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php

Lewis,

Sadly I write to say I can not make it this time. Boss won't give me the times off needed. GRRRRRRRR! I was stoked, now bummed. Next year I will make the 7th annual and will partake in the festivities. Have fun all and ride safe.

Barry

The next Vogel will not occur till 2015, it is done every other year for 2 reasons, one so someone else can use that time slot for an event and secondly so the wife and I can do some other events, but who knows I will be retiring next year around the end of August, maybe there will be one, but dont count on it...........just mark your calendar for 2015.

Lewis,

Sadly I write to say I can not make it this time. Boss won't give me the times off needed. GRRRRRRRR! I was stoked, now bummed. Next year I will make the 7th annual and will partake in the festivities. Have fun all and ride safe.

Barry

You're not far behind me Lewis, I'm down to 229 days left to go... :cool10:

Also Barry, in between Vogels, there has been a Meet & Eat at the KOA East near Asheville in the middle of August. Don't know if anyone will again next year or not, but maybe you can partake there...

Yep Skid, I am right behind you, but your retiring a lot younger than I am, wish I could have retired at your young age..............but I am just glad to be retiring, but I won't get too excited till that last day I punch that time clock to leave that plant for the last time, I dont think I will shed any tears.................at least I hope not. But if I do, they will be tears of joy..................:crying:

Also Barry, in between Vogels, there has been a Meet & Eat at the KOA East near Asheville in the middle of August. Don't know if anyone will again next year or not, but maybe you can partake there...

Skid, and you too Lewis,

You might want to count Mondays that you have left before retiring, That's what I did before I retired. It gives you a smaller number to count, for some reason it did not seem so long. But that was just me.

Skid, that KOA sound interesting, I guess I have been missing the information on that. Got any info on it.

Ken, 1 - UP:backinmyday:

No Ken I don't. Asheville Meet & Eat was created to fill in the years between Vogel. It is a more relaxed event that has been a great time. Unfortunately we lost one of our members that headed up a lot of the event. Hopefully someone will step up and we will continue to have it again. Knowing this group if one isn't scheduled for Asheville, we all will meet up somewhere. And who knows, might be a good time to plan the Skid-In III.

Now that was a great time, I missed the second one, I will have plenty of tiime to make them very soon, and Ken, I will let you know if I hear anything about the next Ashville, I make one of those also and missed the others.

No Ken I don't. Asheville Meet & Eat was created to fill in the years between Vogel. It is a more relaxed event that has been a great time. Unfortunately we lost one of our members that headed up a lot of the event. Hopefully someone will step up and we will continue to have it again. Knowing this group if one isn't scheduled for Asheville, we all will meet up somewhere. And who knows, might be a good time to plan the Skid-In III.

Hey, Skid, that would be a fabulous trip. Please keep me posted. I still am flirting with Vogel. I might just be " sick " those days... Have to see how it plays out ...

Hey, Skid, that would be a fabulous trip. Please keep me posted. I still am flirting with Vogel. I might just be " sick " those days... Have to see how it plays out ...

When will you decide? Can give you mirrors at Vogel. If not, will mail from Utah in about a week

Remember me? LOL! Was sure hoping to see you again at Vogel. Hope things turn out for the better. Vogel is a blast! And as Lewis said...it's only every other year.

Will keep fingers crossed that you can join us...or else we will see you at OUR M & E next year, RIGHT?????

Patti

Like Yammer said, we will take whatever we get, you got to take care of yourself, I know Chemo really zaps your strength, dont overdue it.

I may be able to come over on the 14th for awhile but will have kemo on the 15th. so much for camping out.