IGNORED

How's everyone doing?

Cerviperus

Haven't dropped by in a while, and not quite sure why. Maybe it's because I don't seem to have much downtime lately... or because after sitting on a computer all day at work I can't bring myself to hardly look at one at home! :rotf: Hopefully everyone is doing well, and hopefully at least some of you are able to get out and ride. I'm having withdrawals so bad right now, spring can't come soon enough.

Anyone planning any exciting trips this year? I'm hoping my dad and I will get our plans set in motion to take a trip up and around Lake Superior. We talked about it last year, but scheduling never got worked out, and my mom was having problems with her foot and was in a boot for 6 months (that put a damper on her riding).

Anyways, just thought I'd drop by and say hello, and hope everyone is surviving the winter! :thumbsup2:

It has been a good winter here in Michigan this year. Lot's of snow for sure. I was going to do some updates on the bike this winter but decided to wait till early spring when it's not so cold. I have to change the coolant, spark plugs, new battery. Install Mic-Mutes, Grip Puppies and I can't remember the rest right now. Other than that I am doing fine and looking forward to spring.:cool10:

Great here, no snow. Jeff had snow out in Greensboro wed. For some reason Tim didn't want him to ride the 2nd gen back to him that night and came and got him. See Tod it did freeze over the next time he road a 2nd gen. At least Tim got his bike fixed. So hopefully he won't miss any more of our meets.

Our winter actually has been pretty mild so far.

Margaret

Doing good here but having withdraws. Like TJ said its been a long winter here in Michigan. Had another 4-8" of snow last night. Looking like July before it will go away. Did go out and start up sweet thing for awhile today. Sure felt good to at least listen to her run-ah, that V4 sound with Fishtail Pipes, loud and smooth. Ridding out to Grand Canyon in August. Later-

Am going nuts!!! We got 10" of snow yesterday, it was -4F this morning, we are to get 8 to 13" on Sunday, AAARRGGHH!!!

I you are doing the Superior Circle Tour this summer, call me. I may, or may not be able to join you, but it is a great ride. Did it 2 years ago and I can give you some pointers on where to stop and where not to. Anyway about it, you can stop by on the way for a rest if you would like. We are just off the highway you will take to get there.

We are planning on doing an East Coast tour this year. I am laying out some routes thru the Green (VT) and White (NH) mountians and over to Arcadia National Park in Maine.

Should be a fun ride - IF THE SNOW EVER GOES AWAY!!!

RR

Cervi,

Got my VR out for over an hour today, testing out a new face mask I bought at IMS in Chicago last weekend. Wow, the right stuff makes winter riding nice!

It was 37 today in Peoria, IL, and wind chill to 30, but in an hour I wasn't close to chilled. Was a great ride, only had to dodge a little ice on the roads!

Our group is going to Nashville IN (south of INdy about an hour) to spend Memorial day in log cabins and ride the great roads around Central and S. Indiana over the holiday. Care to come along? If so, PM me and I can get you specifics.

Our group in Peoria takes a couple nice rides a month when the weather warms up, you are welcome to join us. Do you have a group in Decatur?

I grew up in Arthur, and spent a lot of time in Decatur. go through there several times a year.