IGNORED

anyone missing some pygmies

pmelah

well i found someones missing pygmies in my fuel pump and relay and now my TCI they left me stranded on the side of the road had to push this big Beast about 1 1/2 mi. most of it up hill glad i got a 16 yr old made him help push :depressed: anyway pygmees picked the wrong time to show up im taking TCI out and bake it hope that works cause its my only transportation someone come get their lose pygmies

All I can say is : Check their Birth Certificates! If dey wasn't born in Loozeeanner then they ain't mine.....:rotf:

Boomer....who sez pygmies abandoned out of State is merely a coincidence...:whistling:and like all these Gubbermint Officials I can neither remember or I plead the 5th in regards to any questioning.:cool10:

If Boomer CPO would feed his once in a while..they wouldn't get out to bug the rest of us...

Pfffffffttttttt.....I have spent a fortune feeding these runts boudin, boiled crawfish,fried catfish, and garfish patties!

Boomer....who sez on any given night he can hear a symphony of "burps" coming from de garage after meal time....:whistling:

Pfffffffttttttt.....I have spent a fortune feeding these runts boudin, boiled crawfish,fried catfish, and garfish patties!

Boomer....who sez on any given night he can hear a symphony of "burps" coming from de garage after meal time....:whistling:

Them there runt probably been use to them there east coast foods and those fish gut sandwiches are bit tough on the digestive track. Good luck with the Tums and ant-acids.

When you heading North to see us folks at Pork in the Pines. Leave the pygmies at home though.

God's speed my friend!