IGNORED

Anybody like Frog Legs???

b2dad

you can have my share of them little green legs. :cool10: l'll have the chicken legs any day.

don c.

Gunboat, your share of the Frog Legs are the ones that refused to go into the kitchen, and were spared:rotf:

[ATTACH]76457[/ATTACH]

:backinmyday:

Just a note here:

If you like to eat frog legs, they will be featured at the restaurant that we ride to on Friday nite!!!!

Hey Bongobobny!!!!! Are you listening???? FROG LEGS!!!! ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!! FRIDAY NIGHT!!! BRING YOUR APPETITE!

Alright Patti, what did I get myself into? FROGS LEGS? CRAPPIE? This city slicker has not had either one of those. Should I just bring a sandwich from Subway?? Something about the first four letters in crappie that has me wondering...:whistling:

I have not had frog legs in years. As a boy my Dad used to take us froggin and fishin all the time and his favorite fish was crappie then bass & catfish. LOVED them Frog legs. You are all in for a treat. A whole lot envious. And there is nothin like crawfish fried in butter. ummm ummmm

Mr. Barrycuda...you are in for a treat, just as kantornado says.

HOWEVER, if you are not ADVENTUROUS...there will be steak / chicken / shrimp on the buffet at the restaurant or you can order from the menu. They have ribs too...not sure if they are FROG ribs or what...LOL!!!

and if you don't want to try our delicious CRAPpie...I will have pork bar b q available. I promise you won't starve!!! And if all else fails...there is always Dairy Queen.

NOW what you got to say???? Hungry yet? Geez, I am!!! You better hurrry on over before them frogs and crappie are all gone...

Mr. Barrycuda...you are in for a treat, just as kantornado says.

HOWEVER, if you are not ADVENTUROUS...there will be steak / chicken / shrimp on the buffet at the restaurant or you can order from the menu. They have ribs too...not sure if they are FROG ribs or what...LOL!!!

and if you don't want to try our delicious CRAPpie...I will have pork bar b q available. I promise you won't starve!!! And if all else fails...there is always Dairy Queen.

NOW what you got to say???? Hungry yet? Geez, I am!!! You better hurrry on over before them frogs and crappie are all gone...

Patti, I do not wish to offend or seem to arrogant. That's not it at all, just poking some fun...as for the frog legs, YES I am gonna try them, no doubt. What's the sense of riding 850 miles to have the same thing I can have here. The "CRAP"pie was just something I couldn't resist not writing. I will be a great guest and be just fine with whatever is there. Hey, I lived in NYC my whole life. Ya think that is chicken when I order from the take out menu? And ya never know, I may ride down with a twang and a recipe for frog legs....

See ya real soon..