IGNORED

Hello Goldwing & sadly goodbye Venture!

Jercoupe

The wife finally said we were old enough to drive a Goldwing! I've wanted one for the past 10 years but every time I mentioned it she would say " We are not old enough yet". It Surprised me when she said that this year she thinks we finally are! Anyway, its going to be bittersweet to sell our Blue Venture. It has taken us on 42000 miles worth of some fantastic tours including two from California to Canada where we met many of the great people on this list. In total we have traveled over 100k on a two Ventures and a Tour Deluxe and now we are hoping to do the same on this Goldwing. So far we have 500 miles on the clock of the goldwing . I havent posted for a while but have been sneaking in now and again to see that all is well with the Venture riders.

[ATTACH]75373[/ATTACH]

I'm not sure how that red baby Goldwing slipped between the two but one day maybe it will grow up! .:7_6_3[1]: Haha, I finally get to use this Smilies

Its a new 2012. The Dealer in hollister had a red and a blue at a great price since it was last years model. It was the right time, right color and the right price. I'm still getting use to how well it handles but I Love the way it rides so far. Added the Highway pegs and trunk rack last night and waiting for the cb and some more shinny stuff to come in.

Guest tx2sturgis

attachment.php?attachmentid=75373&d=1365290743

This is a clear and obvious symptom of MBD: Otherwise known as Multiple Bike Disorder.

Dont worry, there is no cure, and the only treatment is another bike!

Have fun sir!

( I noticed the tennisball that used to guide your car to a correct stop is no longer needed...toss that thing!) :whistling:

Edited by tx2sturgis

I bet there is another trip to Canada in our Goldwing Future Rick! :cool10:

We would love it if you two could come this way and stop over for a visit. Man, it's been so long since we've seen you but those memories of our trip down there are still very alive!

Tim Hortons coffee is brewin!