IGNORED

5pin din connector to 3.5mm male connector wiring diagram

yamihami

I have the intention of making my own cable adapter for using my mp3 player through my 5pin din plug (91 Venture). I now am looking for the proper wiring schematic for a 5pin din male connector plug to 3.5mm male connector plug. The wires coming out of the 5pin din are black, white, red, yellow and shielded. Thanks guys

I have the intention of making my own cable adapter for using my mp3 player through my 5pin din plug (91 Venture). I now am looking for the proper wiring schematic for a 5pin din male connector plug to 3.5mm male connector plug. The wires coming out of the 5pin din are black, white, red, yellow and shielded. Thanks guys

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Something I accumulated over the years.

Couple of bonus pictures also, thought I would add them, just in case.

Gary

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Something I accumulated over the years.

Couple of bonus pictures also, thought I would add them, just in case.

Gary

The first drawing was one I did back before the Venturers came into being for Don using MS Paint of all things sure brings back memories. :backinmyday:

Try this from the folks who make the VentureMP3, but for the First Gens:

http://ventureaudiolink.wordpress.com/

Or this: http://edsets.com/edsets_adapters

But, of course if you are set upon building your own the other suggestions are a DIY opportunity.