IGNORED

Glove Suggestions

GolfVenture

I'd like a glove that provides more protection than my Tour Master Lattitude. My left wrist/hand too a beating on my accident last year. A friend of mind wears Rev'It SLR for highway riding commuting to work over 100 miles round trip. The Rev'It looks kind of big for tourning.

What do you wear and what do you like about your glove and how protective is it.

My choice has been the Cortech GX AIR for a couple years. Found them at Motorcyclegear.com at a crazy price. They ran them again at clearance and I picked up two more pair. They are probably pretty close to the ones you have for protection but a shorter cuff.

I have a screwed up wrist myself and with the shorter cuff I can wear a wrist brace comfortably without binding up to tight. Go without it when it don't bother me.

Good grip and fair protection on the fingers. Very very comfortable glove and wearing well.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Army Navy store and got some leather pilot gloves. Also at Leatherup.com I got the XG-852

there insulated ad the guntlett un-zipps so one can have wriest gloves. there very soft comfortable and water proof so far

Take a look at what they got

Probably 99% of the time I wear fingerless gloves, and every once in a while I put on a pair of insulateds for when it really gets cold. I just pick them up off eBay... Nothing fancy.

:happy65: Me too ! I love the fingerless gloves.