IGNORED

Really Disappointed

Freebird

Don, your story reminds me of an incident in the early '70s. We had some couples over and we were engaging in activities appropriate for the time period and listening to albums. When it was time to change the record someone asked what time it was. I said I would turn on the radio and find out. As soon as I switched the function to FM the very first thing we heard was the DJ say "It's 12 O'clock Freaks!!!"

We all looked at each other and wondered how he knew...:Cartoon_397::think::detective::confused24::shock3::confused07::confused::puzzled::yikes:

Hey, I'm still here for her if she needs me. She never returns my calls though and besides, she is getting older every year. Before long, she will simply be too old for me. :whistling:

Just think if she reads this she'll never return your calls. And no matter how old she gets she'll still be younger then you. :whistling:

Margaret

Brian,

Where did you hear that? I don't know that it's not true but I have heard contestants sing her songs and I know that she has come back and performed on Idol several times.

As for the song, hey...it's just a song...I actually like that one.

Like you said though, to each their own...just promise me if you sacrifice any time with her that you will give it to me. :)

mEE TOO .tHIS LADY can sang

Really Freebird, your old enough to be her Grandpa, besides you just had a birthday.

Now move out of the way you old fart and let us whipper snappers have at her.

Hey George, I suspect the lady you left at the gas station won't let you keep her!!! :stirthepot::stickpoke::stirthepot::stickpoke::stirthepot::stickpoke::Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey George, I suspect the lady you left at the gas station won't let you keep her!!! :stirthepot::stickpoke::stirthepot::stickpoke::stirthepot::stickpoke::Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

George Doesn't want to keep her He just wants to "HAVE AT HER":whistling::whistling:But what is that lady at the gas station gonna say about that? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::stirthepot:

I was driving through Indianapolis today and listening to the XM radio through my Garmin. A Carrie Underwood song was ending and I heard "...if you want to see Carrie Underwood in person, Exit in .8 miles at exit 83"....WOW.....YES...I DO want to meet Carrie Underwood in person.

Then I realized that my GPS had cut in at just the perfect moment to guide me to the address that I had put it.

I had the opportunity to meet Carrie in Minot ND a few years back. What a sweet little lady!!

George Doesn't want to keep her He just wants to "HAVE AT HER":whistling::whistling:But what is that lady at the gas station gonna say about that? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::stirthepot:

The lady at the gas station knows that this boy would never be that foolish, he knows what side of the toast the butter is on. :rasberry::rasberry:

Hey...some of those hot young ladies LIKE older men. Well...at least that's what I've heard...never actually met one in person. :(

Don't want to hurt your feelings but those older men usually have big bank accounts. How else do you explain Hugh Hefner?

Margaret

Hey...some of those hot young ladies LIKE older men. Well...at least that's what I've heard...never actually met one in person. :(

Sugar Daddy?

Special on tv last week. Seems a lot of college women have one or more Sugar Daddys to help with expenses...

:mo money:Talks!

Although one woman, is more than enough, for this simple man... :duck: