IGNORED

2013 International Rally Trailer Opportunity

dingy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PayPal sent for down payment on MY trailer (balance owing $0.00 ):dancefool:yes Trader you are right trailer is coming north. (to Burlington ON that is).:banana::banana:

Ben if you win this trailer any idea what we need to do to get it into canada for you? The bill pf sale has not been issued yet due to not knowing whose name to put on it. When the name is drawn I can have it it hand in 2 days.

Ben if you win this trailer any idea what we need to do to get it into canada for you? The bill pf sale has not been issued yet due to not knowing whose name to put on it. When the name is drawn I can have it it hand in 2 days.

Not a clue but I am sure it can be figured out. Worst case scenerio I will have to leave it with someone until I do. Enough Canadians have made crossborder purchases that I am sure someone has the answer.

As long as it has a sticker on it saying it complies with N/A regulations you will have no problem bringing it over. You might have to send the paperwork to the border a couple of weeks ahead of time (I did with the bike anyway)

Because this DOESN'T look home made you might not be able to throw another homemade trailer plate on it and just drive it across.