IGNORED

Pacific Northwest Riders !!!!!

Miles

Miles, I may be interested depending on date. I did the freebird MD a couple of years ago and it was great and a great ride. I too may have to cage it as the bike is disassembled for paint right now and the temps and weather are not acceptable for painting yet. I'll keep watching for more info.

Thanks, Wayde

Wayde and Kevin, I am happy to hear that the Eastern Slopes of Washington, and the Canadians will be coming.

I am officially choosing a date...right here...right now.

The date will be April 27, 2013...at 1:00 pm.

That should give anyone and everyone a chance to figure out their schedules and calendars, and plan accordingly.

As to WHERE...that is still undecided, but it will be somewhere within 9.314159 miles of Tacoma, WA.

:cool10:

Well, that takes me out. Saturdays don't work for me. I hope everyone has a blast. Wish I could do it.

If I am going to ride all the way down there it will not be just for one day so I will be around checking the sights out so join me or show me some of them if another day is better with you, I will drink Starbucks in any country with anyone anytime I can.

I spent a week end with my wife in Seattle a couple weeks ago and loved it... cannot wait to see more of the area.

ooh and I hope know-one will be too upset if I show up on my V-Strom not my Venture.

Wayde and Kevin, I am happy to hear that the Eastern Slopes of Washington, and the Canadians will be coming.

I am officially choosing a date...right here...right now.

The date will be April 27, 2013...at 1:00 pm.

That should give anyone and everyone a chance to figure out their schedules and calendars, and plan accordingly.

As to WHERE...that is still undecided, but it will be somewhere within 9.314159 miles of Tacoma, WA.

:cool10:

Nina & I will try and make it.

Kevin ... maybe we could ride down and/or back together? It will be an over-nighter for us too.

Dont forget Vogel, Aug `14-18.

Okay, all you wet coast riders from the Great Pacific Northwest...Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nor. Cal., B.C., and anyone else that wants to be part of the Great Pacific Northwest...

Imwould like to host a Meet and Greet...er...Eat...sometime in the next 2 months. Either in March or April. I think "we" can find a suitable restaurant in the vicinity to meet at. This will NOT be a MD.

I also want to discuss dragging as many of you as possible out to the Freebird MD in Ohio, with me, in June. I have many tow ropes, so come along.

Also, we need to talk about the International Rally in Galena, IL. in late July.

So, this is your heads-up, put your thinking caps on, and let's get together to meet, to eat, to greet, and plan our rides to those flat states east of us.

:backinmyday:

Dont forget Vogel, Aug `14-18.

Fortunately for me, I do have other riding plans at that same time. I say...fortunately...because I am not a fan of the heat and humidity of the southest.

Lived there too many times, ridden there many more times, and I would rather do 1000 miles a day in cold weather, than to do 500 miles day in the heat and humidity.

But hey, ya'all have fun.:backinmyday:

Well if Kevin, Rick and Nina are going I may be able to join in. It would be an overnighter. We have tentative plans to go to Clinton and 100 mile for that weekend but they are not firmed up yet. Getting from my island to Kevins island then over to Big-Stink-Across-the-Water ( local name for Vancouver) takes a while. I will have to check with SWMBO first.

Well if Kevin, Rick and Nina are going I may be able to join in. It would be an overnighter. We have tentative plans to go to Clinton and 100 mile for that weekend but they are not firmed up yet. Getting from my island to Kevins island then over to Big-Stink-Across-the-Water ( local name for Vancouver) takes a while. I will have to check with SWMBO first.

If it works out that we do go (based on weather), you could always come over Friday and stay the night at our place. As we're both working Friday, we can't leave until Sat morning and definately will do an over niter and maybe take a scenic route on the return.

The Great Pacific Northwest Meet & Eat gathering has now been posted on the forum page for Meets & Eats.

Please go there for further info.

BUT...for those of you from the country north of us, the event is being held in Lacey, WA., which means...anyone on Vancouver Island or other islands that connect with Vancouver Island, can take the ferry across to Port Angeles, WA. and ride down from there. It will be faster and shorter than going over to The Big Stink (Vancouver) and taking I-5 all the way down.

Please go to the Meet & Eat forum page, and please rsVRp there.

Thanks,

:backinmyday:

We just took that route on our way back from Sedona. Nice run. Unfortunately the boss has put her foot down and my head was under it at the time, looks like we will be heading north to Clinton and 100 mile. Next time!!!!! my birthday was Feb 19, turned everybody's favorite number. You know what it is.

We just took that route on our way back from Sedona. Nice run. Unfortunately the boss has put her foot down and my head was under it at the time, looks like we will be heading north to Clinton and 100 mile. Next time!!!!! my birthday was Feb 19, turned everybody's favorite number. You know what it is.

Well then... belated Happy B/day !!!

Now, as for MY fav number .... that would have to be .... ahhhhhhhh ... uuhhhh .... SEVEN !

My favorite number is 86 but you don't look THAT old.........:confused24: :backinmyday: