IGNORED

Oh Freebird

mini-muffin

Dear Don I got you a little present that I will bring with me to MD this year.

Hmmm wonder if it would fit in the bucket......................................................................................................................

..................................................................................Nope. Oh well.

Margaret

Wow I let you know I bought you a little something and this is how you react? :whistling: Gee Don I'm not sure what you would be worried about. I did say it was a little something. I mean I have to be able to carry it. :rotf::rotf::rotf:How big could it be? Unless I have some help? I mean just imagine if Beer brings the Taj Mahal with him. :stirthepot:

Margaret

I'm confused....did you actually get an invitation to MD this year? :whistling:

yep, and I'm bringing a whole lot of friends with me...

Psst dont tell anyone, but I heard he likes Bananas:rasberry:

I've heard that about him........I kinda remember that how he gave me a new nickname at around midnight one night............:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:what a looser:moon:

Edited by BIG TOM

I didn't think this was an inivite only event. Thought it was an everybody show up as is event.

Oh maybe we should all wear something interesting this year. Maybe costumes, I hear he likes Marisa Tomei. Maybe Big Tom could dress up like her, he has the panties. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret