IGNORED

North East Pa Region

onenut

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in SE PA about 50miles west of Philly, but we ride up into NE pa alot. When the weather gets alittle nicer we can pick a spot in the middle and meet for lunch. Penn State Creamery is a good spot to hit for Ice Cream. Took one of our Canadian members up thru 209 last year, he enjoyed the area.

Craig

I am in SE PA about 50miles west of Philly, but we ride up into NE pa alot. When the weather gets alittle nicer we can pick a spot in the middle and meet for lunch. Penn State Creamery is a good spot to hit for Ice Cream. Took one of our Canadian members up thru 209 last year, he enjoyed the area.

Craig

Craig... you are comming to the ny rally this year right.......with jonas comming and all.....hook up with the new guy and bring him along...

Ok since I'm new here and haven't really met anyone just wondered if anyone is from North East Pa for when the riding season starts.:whistling:

you're only a few hrs away from our WNY rally in August....check it out on the calendar for august or in the rally section ......free camping...its a great time ...:fatsmiley:

I ride with my wife most of the time hoping to meet some people this year and go for some rides. We try to get in atleast one benefit ride each year done one for big brothers and big sisters need to find one for autism this year.

what is it about the ice cream??? one would think this was a site of cackling hens, planning the next alanon group meeting at the local baskin an robbins:confused07::confused07: I thought were out there to ride??? just an observation:whistling::whistling:

hummmm........note to BEN......these guys carry guns...never, never, say anything bad about ice cream...you could get hurt...unlike me , some of these guys take their ice cream very seriously...:whistling:

We do ride, a lot........................from one ice cream stop to another ice cream stop!

This Forum is made up of members who have a eating disorder and also happen to ride scoots! Remember......the first step to recovery is to admit you have a disorder and then ride to the nearest ice cream shop and indulge in your obsession! :fnd_(16)::fnd_(16): :essen_018::essen_018:

Big Tom will explain it to you when you meet him. He even has an ice cream truck come to the Pioneer WNY Rally every year so we don't even have to ride to indulge in our obsession.

Big Tom is always looking out for us (and our waistline!!).

Jim

Next week it's getting legal then out to stretch its legs have to get in a couple little rides before I hit the road. Next month is the wifes bday so hoping it is nice before the 20th take her out in style. Nothing like getting dressed up for dinner and having helmet head when you get there. :322::rotf:

hummmm........note to BEN......these guys carry guns...never, never, say anything bad about ice cream...you could get hurt...unlike me , some of these guys take their ice cream very seriously...:whistling:

Well tom, you told me that average age of the group was about 55, :backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday: so I have a couple of advantages right off. One, I am a bit younger/quicker. two, the guns are probably old and by the time they pull'em out of where there hiding them...I'll be gone:hihi::hihi::hihi: