IGNORED

Wny members

BIG TOM

Hey guys and girls...we have a newbie (Daitan) here in our mists pm-ing me and showing a lot of interest in our group and he hasn't had any friends requests for the WNY gang.............SHAME ON YOU.. Lets make this guy feel welcome (remember the icecream thing) and open our arms in friendship to him....(I'm hooking him into the rally too..I need help)...So in the sprit of fellowship and all this love gushing forth from my spirit, lets hook I mean welcome Dan or Don or Mike or whatever his name into our fold.....ps...hows that Robin??

im not part of Wny gang :stickinouttounge: but sent him a friend request :fingers-crossed-emo and a pm welcoming him to this great family i also told him to pay no mind to the 2nd genners :whistling: that they was jelous of us 1st genners :stirthepot::stirthepot: cause we faster:confused24: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Poison........nothing but POISON..:biker::fnd_(16):

All you have to do is tell him about the hot sex and the black dath around the campfire at the rally and he would want to show up. I did send a friend request, :2143: so you all don't tell him any lies about me. Ok. :big-grin-emoticon:

me..???????? Neverrrrrrrrrr..Nuten but da trut !:whistling:ps...she really does bite....

All you have to do is tell him about the hot sex and the black dath around the campfire at the rally and he would want to show up. I did send a friend request, :2143: so you all don't tell him any lies about me. Ok. :big-grin-emoticon:

I DID TELL HIM ABOUT THE HOT SEX.....As far as the black death....some things are better left alone....The viking can explain that one himself....................:duck:

Daitan, Your first mistake was pm-ing with Big Tom. :no-no-no: Run, change your name, whatever it takes. Start talking with RockinRobin. Big Tom talks alot, but his farthest rides are to the nearest ice cream shop. :stickpoke: :sign20: Believe whatever Rockinrobin says, you can trust her.........:crackup:, she won't lead you astray or get you into trouble like Big Tom:rotfl: well, maybe she won't get you into as much trouble :Laugh:

Seriously.....Great bunch of people over that way.

Welcome to the site, and hope to see you at some functions this summer.

Daitan,Great bunch of people over that way.

Welcome to the site, and hope to see you at some functions this summer.

Ben, buckshot is long winded....I condensed his message down for you...It was the only worthwhile part worth reading......:fatsmiley:

We shall see who is worthy and who is not. But that will be determined by me. As for the way you all show your love for each other, I can surely tell that I will soon enough be amongst a truly crazy bunch of misfits, as I consider myself to be. So, let's not be so weary of who I should watch out for, but who in fact should watch out for me. And we will see who has the last laugh.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

We shall see who is worthy and who is not. But that will be determined by me. As for the way you all show your love for each other, I can surely tell that I will soon enough be amongst a truly crazy bunch of misfits, as I consider myself to be. So, let's not be so weary of who I should watch out for, but who in fact should watch out for me. And we will see who has the last laugh.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sounds like you will fit in just fine with all us misfits at Venturerider.Org....

As others say...I'll go to my corner now.