IGNORED

My post

Daitan

I searched, even looked at the link of post that I did. came up as nothing. I just looked in the classifieds area and also nothing. I cannot seem to see very much being a "non subscriber" right now. a few areas of the site I cannot access. So, I am kinda clueless as to where it went.

No! Posts only get deleted if they go south and/or break the PG/no sex religion politics rule! The only thing I can think that could have happened was it got relocated to the classified section because it was about selling the pipes, but I looked and it's not there either. This site is normally a very happy and friendly site...:confused24:

Ahhh!! You haven't paid your membership yet!! Could be a moderator deleted it because it pertained to selling a product!! The management is sensitive to this to avoid people who just join to sell something and then disappear!! Give us a chance and join, we are really a great bunch here, lots of tech stuff and fellowship!!!

Any of the moderators can delete a post or a thread. Usually if a thread discusses politics, religion, or topics that can generate heated debate (eg gun control).

In order to be able post parts for sale you need to be a member. If you are here on a trial membership then you aren't allowed to post an ad or see member's profiles.

Well thank you guys for your input, I just paid for my membership. It would have been nice to get a message from them saying, something about the post being deleted. But, ok whatever. Life goes on. :cool10:

Can't give up that easy!!! Its winter and we got nothing to do!! We will find it. :whistling:

Maybe...

:think:

Yah Ben!! If that was the case I'm surprised you did not get an explainatory message, it is sort of customary. Best $12 you ever spent fer sure!!! The more yoyu putr into this site the more you get out! You're going to find out wer are m,ore than a site, we are family! We watch out for each other!

Maybe see you this spring/summer! I hold a July 4th party every year! There is a big NY regional rally held by Big Tom in August at Pioneer Motorsports in August. If you can make it, Maintenance Day at Freebird's (the site owner) in Cleveland is a biggie as well!! Welcome to the nut house...

Hey Ben....Welcome to the Forum. This is the best forum on the web and it has the most knowledgeable and giving people you will ever meet. We have a very active group in Western NY and we get together often for rides. As BongoBob stated, we have Meet & Eats all during the riding season and his July 4th party is always a great time. Big Tom has a rally every year in Arcade which is a weekend long event with camping available. I live in Rochester, so I am only 45 minutes from you. I am a retired OTR driver and now have plenty of time to ride.

The people on this forum have a wealth of technical knowledge and experience and can answer any of your questions.

The only prerequisite to join is that you must like ice cream!! Just ask Big Tom.

:sign16:

Jim

Well Gentlemen, those are some really good events to look forward too. My girl and I average about 250-300 miles in a nice sunday ride with friends. And Yes ice cream is a common favorite stop, after the lunch break. Hoping for a good riding season, and making new friends is always welcome. I ride on sundays, i work 5 1/2 days/wk. Unless there something special goin on, then I can always ask for the saturday off. Keep me posted on rides and other things that may come up (in our area). See you outthere!!!

Geez, you guys are ROUGH!! I should have specified "Cleveland AREA" because a stranger would have no idea where Oberlin is, and if you use the term Founder you better include the rest of them that split from the other site to form this site...

Let the thread hijacking begin!!

Whats with the caution for big tom? and wouldn't be nice if we leave all the "titles" of who people are at the door. It is not what they are called or addressed as, that makes them who they are. It's how they treat people, guess that's why I really didn't like being in the military. Served better as the civilian employee I was.

Well, seeing how Big Tom isn't on the site at the moment I'll explain him. Big Tom is a fixture around here just like me. Big Tom is from Alden NY and really IS big, but in many ways. He works for the Erie County Sherriff's department and his job is to protect the judge in and out of the courtroom. If you want to attack the Judge you have to get past him and so far nobody's gotten even close. He is a real teddy bear and kind and generous and is adicted to ice cream! We all love to :stirthepot: and he is good at it as well!!