IGNORED

Microsoft's Zune MP3 -- launch T minus 15

bikerscape

Looks decent...but I haven't had much luck with MP3 players that have all the doo dads. I wish they would make one that just handled music, all the other crap just makes it more unrelaible. I'd really like to get another one for the bike, but I hate having to keep taking them back due to them going bad :doh:

Rick,

That is perfect! I dont need all of that other crap thats on most of the MP3 players. As far as the price goes most of the MP3 players on the market are $200 +

Thanks for posting that up, I am going to check that out and see how feasable it is :happy34:

I just use a small Lyra MP3 player on my bike. It takes SD cards so I can download whatever I want. That's all it does is play music and it works just fine. I started looking for something else, but decided that what I alrezady had does what I want it to.

Rick,

That is perfect! I dont need all of that other crap thats on most of the MP3 players. As far as the price goes most of the MP3 players on the market are $200 +

Thanks for posting that up, I am going to check that out and see how feasable it is :happy34:

Its actually made by a company called gpx. Their web site is http://www.gpx.com