As I will not be able to tow the new motorhome behind the RSV, I'm stuck by trailering the scoot in my 8.5' x 20' enclose car-hauler. Been searching for some E-Track and came upon this website, http://www.mfrexpress.com/ .

I ordered:

4 x 2"x6" E Track Rope Tie Off W/D-Ring & Spring E-Fitting (ETF26) = $11.96

12 x Heavy Duty 2'' Searies E/A Fitting with O Ring 6000 LBS (EF2OHD6000) =

$47.88

12 x 5' E Track Horizontal Galvanized (ETH5) = $194.76

Free shipping on orders $50.00 or more. Total came to $254.60.

Order was shipped out the following day via FedEx.

Just sharing some info.

BEER30

You will have lots of room (end to end) in your trailer, but it will be a little tight for you to get by the side of the bike if you tie it down in the middle of the trailer (like I did).

I came up with a little trick you may be interested in though.

When I had my enclosed trailer I placed two adjustable tie downs hanging from the ceiling directly above each handle bar whe the front tire is in its most forward position in the "V" lock .

When I rode the bike it to the front "V" lock / stop, I would hold the bike upright with my feet while sitting on it, then I would take the left hand tie down from the ceiling and hook it to the right side handle bar, and lightly snug it up to where it JUST began to move the bike to the left. Then I took the rigth tie strap from the ceiling and crossed it over to the left side grip and would lightly snug it up until it JUST began to move the bike to the right. At that point I now knew the bike would stand straight upright when I got off it.

The two straps held it upright while I installed the front wheel tie down strap..Then the other straps. If you tighten the two handle bar straps to tight, you will have to loosen them when you begin snugging the ratchet straps on the rear and front which will pull the bikes suspension downward towards the floor.

When I was done tieing it down, I would slightly loosen the tie downs from both grips a little more. I would not remove them, but just loosen them a little more to accomodate the bikes suspension action when in toe.

Another reason I did not remove the handle bar tie downs while in toe is so that they were in place when I was ready to remove all the other tie downs. Those two straps held the bike upright until I got on it to back it out of the trailer. I would swing the two ceiling tie downs to thier sides walls (left & right) and snug them up on a side frame channel to hold them there until I returned the bike to the trailer for toeing again.

I also installed non-skid linolium on floor of trailer and on the ramp door. Always had a broom and spong mop hanging on the side door to clean trailer floor on those wet rides..

AND Most important....Dont do what I did Gene. :whistling:

Always make sure the rear load adjusters are lowered and touching the ground if youhave them or that the trailer is tied to the towing vehicle BEFORE you drive up on the ramp door..

Ask me how I know.. What a mess I was in.... :pushups: