IGNORED

Was not a good out come....

star4772

Well had our meeting at work and it was not good.With all the BS that has been going on at work and communication between Canada and US offices about runs and no good out come I guess I am totally out of work now. I am getting unemployment for now unless they decide to stop it. I will file for SS on Monday and hope for the best till I reach 62 in February.

In the mean time I will have to sell off a few things so my ride will be listed again in the classifieds at a rock bottom price of $7000 :bawling:if sold by next due date of Dec 22nd. There is a lien on title but rest assured it will be paid off at time of sale and pay off letter issued may take a few days tho.

I'm no way a scam artist so not to worry this is not a scam.

:(

Joe

That sucks Joe but we both could see it coming. Hope you can make it till February. Also you may not get that 1st SS check till March so that'll be another obstacle to over come maybe. It'll be based on your birth date. :080402gudl_prv: Wishing you the best here bud.

Larry

Thanks Larry. We'll be ok Birthday is the 23rd first check will be March 20th third Wend every month. We should be good will stay at Debs till SS kicks in and then get travel trailer moved to AZ. With income tax maybe pick up on a good 1st gen in AZ or CA see some good deals at times or maybe still be able to get the midnight Debs uncle has if he will still have it by then.

Joe

I was out of work once,,,, and I didn't like it at all,,, fact is, it's downright nasty... and at the time I was young and single. Since then we have been very well blessed by our Creator... there were times, but it always turned out alright. Maybe something to consider.

I was out of work once,,,, and I didn't like it at all,,, fact is, it's downright nasty... and at the time I was young and single. Since then we have been very well blessed by our Creator... there were times, but it always turned out alright. Maybe something to consider.

Thanks Marcarl I think we will be just fine. Getting bored already only out 3 weeks wish it was summer though. Could at least be riding.