IGNORED

where 's there global warming

Guest tessa c2

well who is going out for a short ride? temp this morning is - 49.6:( it's cold enough to freeze your bells off of the bike.....

- 41* F, here in Wainwright, had enough fun trying to get 4 wheeled (or more) vehicles started yesterday. Pass the booster cables & ether...........

Guest tessa c2

i know just what you are talking about, the winter excersise were every thing is frose up tighter that h--- and they want you to move out

been on a few of those where the apc's ran 24-7 was the only place where it was warm

brings back some memories

well who is going out for a short ride? temp this morning is - 49.6:( it's cold enough to freeze your bells off of the bike.....

OMG!! ... well, I most definately won't be doing no 24hr ride from Vancouver to Biggar anytime soon!

:sign20:

Not quite so cold here.. minus 5 or so but we're getting a good dump of snow... the worst thing is, it snows, then rains and melts, then freezes again which turns what snow there was into ice, then it snows some more and does the same thing over again.... majority of drivers around here have no clue whatsoever when it comes to driving in these conditions.

come to texas and ride with the wind. sure saves a lot of gas and you get to see a lot of diffrent places...just put-er in nutral and coast...

Give me a decent paying job and I would love to live in Texas or Arizona...:1hotsht:Riding year round......wouldn't it be nice to ride for 12 months thus using all 12 months of my insurance that I have to pay up here thru winter............

I hear ya bout the manouvers Pete and Paul!! Brings back way too many memories!

Geez..Pete ya coudla kept that out your way....we got it last night too...dang its cold and windy and snowy!

Kbay..take care of that ticker!! I hope its nothing serious!

Guest tessa c2

rick you know how it is, if you have something unique you're suppose to share it.... sitting at - 44 again tonight. this morning it had actually dropped down to -52.8 with the wind chill. just rmembered, the old duec1/2 or the 3/4 tons used to go out and fire them up every hour, and if they didn't fire up we would have to crawl under them with c4 and warm up the crank case oil, the old trucks where bad for that, was nice when we had started getting in the new fleet. still think the coldest part was when you moved into a new bivoach area and had to pitch the tent in the dark,

- 41* F, here in Wainwright, had enough fun trying to get 4 wheeled (or more) vehicles started yesterday. Pass the booster cables & ether...........

light the charcoal and push the pan under the motor works every time :thumbsup2: