IGNORED

Who has taken a deer this year so far?

adventurer 08

I saw probably the most pitiful sight today that I think I've ever seen. I was on I-64 on the east side of Louisville and saw a small SUV that had hit a deer, and it looked like it was totaled. I looked over in a soybean field and saw it, a pretty nice buck. He'd somehow gotten over the fence next to the road and was belly-crawling probably 50 feet or so out in the field, and it appeared that all 4 legs were broken. There was a couple of guys headed toward him as we passed. We came back by in a couple of hours and they had field dressed him, so at least he did'nt go to waste like I've been seeing a lot road kills do lately.

Road kill can still be delicious.......

I got an 8 pointer on opening morning.

Some one on the other side of the ridge took a shot at him first, then there was a lot of loud talking as they were looking for blood.

They finally pushed the buck past me at Mach 2, but my bullets go mach 3......

the 2 yahoos came over and said thanks for knocking down "their" deer.

Nope, there is only one bullet hole in this deer and that is the one I put in it. They never found a drop of blood till the point where I double lunged it.

First time I ever had to "discuss" ownership of a deer.

He is delicious.

But that one is all I got this year 60 -70 heat is not good for hunting deer in WI and upper MI.

My brother and my nephew were sitting the other day and had a doe tag. nice 4X4 buck walks past. Brother got a nice little vid of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfyK5HQpraI&feature=share]Wish we had a buck tag instead.............. - YouTube[/ame]