IGNORED

All East Coast riders be safe...

Miles

With the mega storm affecting a lot of the riders on this forum, especially those directly in the path of Sandy, and the extreme cold front that is coming in from the northwest of you, to mix with the rain and wind of Sandy...I just want to wish you all a safe harbor, and hope that everyone comes out of this okay. Please do your best to secure your family and home, and we will all understand if you need to be away from the 'puter for days.

Once this has passed, please let us know if you are okay, but more importantly, please let us know if you need any help...anything at all. While I may be on the West Coast now, I have resources that can reach to the East Coast, and can be available to assist those in need on this forum. Just let me know.

I wish all of you the best, and hope the best for you and your families.

Rain and Wind is pounding our area right now. Parts of the town no longer have power. I am not sure how long electricity will stay on tonight in our neighborhood.

Once the hurricane had pass, there will be some clean up to do. This weekend looks promising to work on the bike for routine maintenance.

Stay Safe everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Well winds are picking back up some here. The sound side flooding shall commence for the OBX. Poor folks up in Kitty Hawk and KDH they had water up to waist high from the ocean flooding. You folk up north are just getting started it's not gonna be a pleasant night. Lower Manhattan is suppose to get up to 11 ft in storm surge as well as SI, LI, and northern NJ. Gonna be a mess. My family is on SI mom's just worried about power going out and the sump pumps going off.

Margaret

though im not riding this one out and you East coast riders are i am glad this one is not another Hurricain Katrina that one was bad enough yall stay safe and dont play outside or by the windows. i have family in Wildwood NJ and around Philly and haven heard from them in a while i hope everybody is doing ok up there BE SAFE YALL

Your family members may have lost power and don't have the ability to get in touch. Try giving them a call tomorrow, they may be a bit preoccupied tonight.

One sad note down here the HMS Bounty (replica 3 mast ship) went down 14 crew rescued by coast guard one member just found didn't make it. The captain is still out there.

Margaret