IGNORED

(Warrior) Mark Hopey

1rooster

I don't think we'll be making this one, but for those of you who plan on attending this event, there is a COMFORT INN motel that is within walking distance to the event. Also, has a Rite Aid Pharmacy, Denny's, KFC, Taco Bell, Huddle House rigth next to motel, or not far up the road there is Louise's Kitchen, Pizza Hut, Subway, and the Dripulator Coffee house...

Comfort Inn

585 Highway 9Black Mountain, NC 28711

(828) 669-9950

Maybe Black owl can have some of that Black Ivory Coffee for us in the mornings.....:whistling:

Edited by Eck

Boy, yah know... if it wasn't so dang far, and I wasn't so busy, and if the snow clouds were not gathering, and if......... and if....... I would be more than happy to dig through some dung (wonder if buffalo eat coffee beans) and make you a pot or two...... :rotfl:

:mytruck1:

Here you go Kevin. I don't think we'll be making this one.

MARK HOPEY MEMORIAL CAR & BIKE SHOW -BLACK MOUNTAIN

November 10, 2012

Where: Ingles

550 North Carolina 9

Black Mountain, NC

When: Saturday, November 10 - 7:30am-3:30pm

Mark Hopey died suddenly in his sleep on September 7th leaving his wife and his two children. Mark was active in his church at Biltmore Christ Temple and was looking forward to a mission trip to Trinidad in the fall. Mark was always smiling and never met a stranger. He drove a truck for Ingles Distribution in Swannanoa for 14 years and received the 1,000,000 mile award for safe driving. The benefit is in his memory and to help the family with expenses. Check-in registration begins at 7:30 am, show starts at 8:30am and will go until 3:30pm.

FREE TO THE PUBLIC. Show cars and show bikes have a $15 pre-registration fee until November 8th. $20 registration fee day of the show. Silent auction, 50/50 drawing and dunk booth. For more information call Josh at 828-925-1034, Terry at 828-925-8789 or Tony at 828-803-7519. To pre-register, mail a check to The Mark Hopey Memorial Fund, 5527 Bat Cave Road, Old Fort, NC 28762. Please include name and phone number and the year, make and model of vehicle. All Proceeds will go to the Hopey family.

http://www.facebook.com/markhopey.memorial

• 3 weeks later...