IGNORED

Carbon One is DOWN!!!

reddevilmedic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been off for a while, just checking in, Sorry to read the news but please know you will be in our prayers as well. Lori and I will be watching for updates.

Where in Traverse City did this happen?

We are dealing with a bad crash in our family also, Lori's Brother Mike and his wife Viki were involved in a hard crash when an older couple in a Lincoln pulled out in front of them on their 06 Goldwing, In Traverse City, right on Munson Ave, 37/72, about a Month ago. Viki flew like Cat Woman, 30' over the car and is fine, Mike piled into the car and has a badly broken left hip and right wrist, but may not get back full motion, and has had 2 surgery's so far. Good news is he already replaced the Wing!

It doesn't matter how careful you are, accidents can still happen.

Again, you are in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

:starz: Well folks after a long car ride home with plenty of time to reflect on the past few days here's my :2cents: worth.

First of all I can't say Thanks often enough to all of my great family and friends here and at home. It really does ones heart good to know they have your back when needed. And that this isn't the 1st nor last time you'll see people step up Really hope it's my last thou. LOL. I hold no grudge against that young man either . Not like I would if driving and texting. I do hope he's really learned something out of this incidence and I'm not talking driving technic. It's still to early to know if I fully recover from my injuries or even how long it'l ltake,, those being the broken rib and collar bone,severely bruised spleen, various muscles, & side effects of my concussion.

I certainly do thank the Father , His Son , and Angels for watching that day as my life as literally in his hands as results could of gone either way, me spending eternity with the Father or being here in this world a bit longer. I'm glad he chose for me to stick around longer.

First things first, getting healed up. And in the meantime find a nice 2nd gen Hannigan trike A red or blue or another midnight willl work. or any combo of the above.

I have been off for a while, just checking in, Sorry to read the news but please know you will be in our prayers as well. Lori and I will be watching for updates.

Where in Traverse City did this happen?

We are dealing with a bad crash in our family also, Lori's Brother Mike and his wife Viki were involved in a hard crash when an older couple in a Lincoln pulled out in front of them on their 06 Goldwing, In Traverse City, right on Munson Ave, 37/72, about a Month ago. Viki flew like Cat Woman, 30' over the car and is fine, Mike piled into the car and has a badly broken left hip and right wrist, but may not get back full motion, and has had 2 surgery's so far. Good news is he already replaced the Wing!

It doesn't matter how careful you are, accidents can still happen.

Again, you are in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

The crash happened at US 131 & Fife Lake Rd. in Fife Lake.

Sorry to hear of your BIL's wreck, were wish him a fast and full recovery.

:starz: Well folks after a long car ride home with plenty of time to reflect on the past few days here's my :2cents: worth.

First of all I can't say Thanks often enough to all of my great family and friends here and at home. It really does ones heart good to know they have your back when needed. And that this isn't the 1st nor last time you'll see people step up Really hope it's my last thou. LOL. I hold no grudge against that young man either . Not like I would if driving and texting. I do hope he's really learned something out of this incidence and I'm not talking driving technic. It's still to early to know if I fully recover from my injuries or even how long it'l ltake,, those being the broken rib and collar bone,severely bruised spleen, various muscles, & side effects of my concussion.

I certainly do thank the Father , His Son , and Angels for watching that day as my life as literally in his hands as results could of gone either way, me spending eternity with the Father or being here in this world a bit longer. I'm glad he chose for me to stick around longer.

First things first, getting healed up. And in the meantime find a nice 2nd gen Hannigan trike A red or blue or another midnight willl work. or any combo of the above.

I bet your own bed is gonna feel really good tonight, but how you going to get up with no grab bar above ya? Buddy & Ladybug gave you a proper welcome home I bet :sign woo hoo:

WOW! Sorry to hear about your recent "adventure". I just had time tonight to get on the site and see what's going on... am lifting up prayers for you even now! I lost my Sunday School Teacher and riding buddy in a MCY accident almost two weeks ago... she was riding with her adult daughter on back and somehow lost control. Daughter busted up, but mom was killed... :( Great friend/teacher of the word/riding buddy...

Larry... I'll need to contact you for something soon... Rest up and take it easy. I busted my collar bone back in '79 when an retired college professor turned in front of me... no fun. All of the injuries involved 3 different hospitals and 3 weeks... and a couple surgeries. I feel for you brother!

Blessings...

Bill G