IGNORED

Leaving on a trip

frankd

Tomorrow (Friday) morning, Barb and I are heading on another trip. First off, we'll be heading down to south of Nashville to watch our grandson quarterback his grade school football team. (ScarryLarry---it's the weekend again, and I suppose you're busy.) We'll visit there, and then Sunday afternoon head back up to near Cairo, IL and meet our friends at their house (they ride a '12 Wing). Monday morning the 4 of us will head west. We're heading to Albuquerque by Oct. 6 so we can see the start of the Balloon Fiesta, but seeing that we have some 'extra' time, we plan on heading for Colorado Springs and doing some riding in southwest Colorado. I'd like to go up on Pike's Peak, if the weather is cooperating---I've head that they have the road completely paved now. It's been at least 15 years since we've been in this area, so maybe we'll visit Cripple Creek on the way west, and then ride over Wolf Creek Pass. After we get to Albuquerque, we're thinking of riding south and doing some site seeing there. I'd kind of like to see Roswell. Our friends have to be home by the 11th, so our route back home is still unplanned. The weather looks good now, so we should have a great trip.

Frank D.

Guest scarylarry

The weekends are a killer for me, 16 hrs Saturday and Sunday then 8 on Monday afternoon, that is my 40 hr work week....Then I start on my side jobs on Wednesday which I only book for 3 days and try to be done by 2 pm, so I can ride and enjoy myself..

With the weather cooling down work should slow down till cold weather arrives and then it will be busting again...

Pam warn me by the first of the year all side work must cease or else she will turn my pet snake into a belt or a pair of boots...

I told her I see a U-truck in her future...:rotf::rotf: