IGNORED

Short notice meet and eat at Deadwood saturday the 29th

muffinman

Had a phone call from Beer 30 and was asked if I would like to get together this weekend at Deadwood.Gene and Becky actually have a weekend off this is the first I know of in 3 or more months.

So we are going to be at Deadwood in Beargrass Nc on saturday sept 29th at 12 noon for some good times and good food.

Feel free to ride the bike drive the cage or get there anyway you can its been a LONG time since we have seen them away from work and I am sure its going to be great as usual

Hope to see you there

Jeff

Ok for those coming on their bikes they are calling for rain. Of course not sure when it's gonna get here or how much. So check the weather forcasts.

Margaret

Margaret, if it turns out to be (which it looks like) raining all day, what is the agenda? For us who have never been there before, is there outdoor sheltered areas in Deadwood. I don't think we can sit in the restaurant all day

Ok for those coming on their bikes they are calling for rain. Of course not sure when it's gonna get here or how much. So check the weather forcasts.

Margaret

Only a 40% chance of rain in Williamston. we have ridden in worse...............might take a Cage if its raining here in the morning.......if not actively raining here i'll be on TWO

We had a great time yesterday. Riderduke and TC came down from VA, ADC and his famil (wife and youngest son) rode over with us and of course Gene (Beer30) and Becky. Started at noon and we didn't leave till around 4pm. I have some really good pics to post some really good blackmail pics too. I'll post them today. AKRefugee showed up a bit late but he got there.

Margaret

Edited by mini-muffin