IGNORED

Thanks To VentureRider.Org

WildBill1

My name is William Little, "WildBill1", and I want to extend a word of thanks to all the members on this site and how fortunate it is to be a part of such a talented and innovative group of people. Matt Strickland, "Foyerboy" gave me the opportunity to work on his 99 RSV recently--- without the vast amount of information from this site its doubtful this task could have been completed. I want to especially thank Kent, "V7Goose" for all his excellent Tech Threads and bike knowledge he so freely passes on to us. Thanks John, "Jlh3rd" for having the courage too toss that lame cassette player and replace it with useful gauges. David, "Ponch" you inspired us even more by flush mounting them with even more options. We miss you, "Ponch" hope your recovery is going good. Thanks to Don, "Freebird" for all the countless hours you must put into this site too keep it going and us happy.

Bill, again thanks for all your hard work on my bike. Thanks VR members for all of the information sharing. It's pretty cool to have hundreds of years combined experience at your finger tips when needed. Also thanks for the compliments on the bike....I told WillBill1 what I wanted and he made it happen. Now I'm as happy as a turkey after Thanksgiving....:dancefool::thumbsup2::big-grin-emoticon::301: