IGNORED

Can someone help me with this?

haha!

I already suspect from eyeballing pictures that it will not come close to fitting.

But I have to confirm before I move on.

I had an xs750 tank that I cut out into just a shell and widened by stretching, and it fit in a decent manner...but it was only a shell, I want a tank that holds fuel, and preferebly comes from a yamaha.

If it's close enough, I might cut one out and rework the "tunnel".

I just don't really want to buy one until I know how long and how wide.

haha!

I already suspect from eyeballing pictures that it will not come close to fitting.

But I have to confirm before I move on.

I had an xs750 tank that I cut out into just a shell and widened by stretching, and it fit in a decent manner...but it was only a shell, I want a tank that holds fuel, and preferebly comes from a yamaha.

If it's close enough, I might cut one out and rework the "tunnel".

I just don't really want to buy one until I know how long and how wide.

That's actually more sane than what I thought you might be considering, which was reworking the 83's frame behind the neck.

Gary

Hello all, I would like to ask a favor of you.

I need some measurements for a royal star venture fuel tank, if possible.

If the image upload worked, then the measurements I need are indicated by the red arrow lines.

Thank you for your help.

Johnny.

Hi there.. the measurements are 10.5 inches across and 23 inches long from the points you indicated in your photo.. Hope that helps.

Cheers

You can find a number of placed that sell the tank you need from salvage. Try ebay

:2cents:

Well thanks, that's helpful info, but I am not looking for a TANK, only looking for MEASUREMENTS of a tank and I couldn't find any of those for sale on ebay, so I came here to appeal to the spirit of helpfulness and generosity I have come to know and love here in the last couple weeks.

When I am ready to buy a tank, I'll give that ebay thing a try, thanks again....;)