IGNORED

Drug's in the Neighborhood

robertbob

There is a real story here that goes back 18 years. this is sad, but not over yet. This is there house Friday night about 8:30 p.m. No one was in there. This is next to Mary and me. Sending a few pictures.

I will tell the story some day if one would to hear.

From my observations, purely of the photos, the area of origin of the fire is the main part of the house closest to the pick up. Those tyres didn't melt - the whole vehicle burned, tyres and all.

What's the big cylinder on the opposite side of the building?

Not LPG for heating etc? Man, I'd hate to have seen that fail.

Ever heard of a BLEVE?

"What's the big cylinder on the opposite side of the building?

Not LPG for heating etc?"

Yeah, that's a propane tank. Here in Arkansas they tell you it needs to be 10 feet or further from the house. I put mine about a hundred feet away a laid pipe to the house. I see them all the time right up close to the house and just cringe. Sometimes the local news will show a house fire in progress and there will always be one fireman whose only apparent job is to keep a hose spraying the tank. As a side note, a fireman once told me (and I don't know how true it is) that if they find out you have a lot of ammunition in the house they would just stand way off and watch it burn. But I've never heard of that actually happening.

A propane tank when it blows and it will if it gets to hot is not something you want to be near. Even at a hundred feet your most lickly to be hurt.

Add one more thing to my list of (most unlicked people) those who make and those who sell drugs.

A fireman was hit here this week when the round in the gun cooked off.

As a side note, a fireman once told me (and I don't know how true it is) that if they find out you have a lot of ammunition in the house they would just stand way off and watch it burn. But I've never heard of that actually happening.

Meth lab go boom, fancy wheels on a crappy truck kinda point it out to me.

Also, most likely, the LPG tank would not have blown, but melted the line and caused a flame thrower effect. Very, Very, Very rare to actually rupture a tank.

Firemen would probably just let my place burn then with the ammunition inside!!!

, the LPG tank would not have blown, but melted the line and caused a flame thrower effect.

That sir is a the start of a BLEVE. aka Boiling Liquid Evaporative Vapour Explosion. The flame thrower will only last for so long, and then . . .

K A B O O M !

All over red rover!

That sir is a the start of a BLEVE. aka Boiling Liquid Evaporative Vapour Explosion. The flame thrower will only last for so long, and then . . .

K A B O O M !

All over red rover!

Sorry, a LPG or Propane Tank can not explode from a Fire, even when the Pipe melts.

There is no Way that a Fire on the Pipe can burn back in the Tank through the Pipe, because the Gas has a Speed of 146 m per Second on the Exit. This Force prevents the Flame to burn back into the Tank.