IGNORED

does anyone have

BIG TOM

an extra front reflector off of a rsv......I seem to have lost one of mine...I'll pay for shipping if you have one laying around that your not using...:whistling:I don't think it matters but its the right front that I'm missing

At the Dairy Queen .....

an extra front reflector off of a rsv......I seem to have lost one of mine...I'll pay for shipping if you have one laying around that your not using...:whistling:I don't think it matters but its the right front that I'm missing

Sent you a PM

May not be eggzactly what you're looking for but WalMart has a reflector that is extremely close to the RSV size/shape. I used one and it was only about 1/8th of an inch shorter length wise. No one every noticed! I also bought Harley Davidson reflectors to go on the saddle bag trim rails. They come in flat-back and semi-round backs, they stick REALLY good and are only about $5 each (price the ones at Yamaha!). They are still on the rails two years later.

shhhh big tom is at DQ looking for his reflector he just has to remember which ones he went to yesterday and today :whistling::whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf:

and tasty freezes, king cones, and mr softees...........I'll never find it...:doh:

and tasty freezes, king cones, and mr softees...........I'll never find it...:doh:

BIG TOM save some for the rest of us maybe we could help you find it as long as they stay open with product to serve dont want to get there and be told sorry were closed cause BIG TOM was here earlier :whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf:

BIG TOM save some for the rest of us maybe we could help you find it as long as they stay open with product to serve dont want to get there and be told sorry were closed cause BIG TOM was here earlier :whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf:

when it comes to ice crean, every man ,woman, and child are on their own..........stay out of my way...................:fnd_(16):