IGNORED

Goodbye North Carolina, hello Texas

Guest HdHtr

Guest HdHtr

OK, let me clear up some misunderstanding. I am heading West to San Antonio. As in a direction. I am in NC waaaaay over here on the East side of the country. I am traveling West (direction) to Texas. I know that San Antonio is not in West Texas. I grew up listening to Marty Robbins explain where West Texas was in song ... besides my Dad's family hails from Amarillo/Dalhart and I have spent entire years in one day in Texas. I am not a native Texan. Nor do I drink tequila, nor am I a biker, nor am I ... well, you get the picture.

I am a rider. I am a really great guy to be around. I do have an affinity for cheese cake and ice cream ... I have been known to miss meeting spots and go riding all over the country while people in several states search to find my poor dead body on the side of the road ... and all the while I was just fine I want you to know ... and there are some folks that would consider me some what mischievous ...

Guest HdHtr
Hey Steve do we need to put a spot finder on you? I remember this one meet and eat where ya didn't show up and..................:whistling:

Margaret

:rotf:You know Margaret, I am truly gonna miss you guys. And I still carry that tube of quarters you guys gave me in case I find a pay phone to call from if I ever miss a meet up again. I also got a cell phone. Michelle had the docs put a chip in my upper arm just in case I ever go wayward again too ...

Is everyone moving to Texas?

Skid, I lived in Texas...in Corpus Christi...back in 1959, before many of you were born.

The cockroaches were SO big (how big were they) that you literally had to tie your tennis shoes to the bed posts at night, so that your shoes were not carried away at night.

Been through Texas too many times in my life. I can't say I won't ride through it again in the future, but if I have to, it will be at a mad rate of speed, just to get it over with.

Maybe the other 47 states could agree to sell Texas back to Mexico...and sell Alaska to Canada, and sell Hawaii to Japan, which would allow us in the remaining 47 states to pay off the national debt of 15 trillion $.

Heck, the only good things to come out of Texas, are the riders from Texas that are on this site (had to cover my butt)

Miles:rotf:

Guest HdHtr

Now Bud, there I was minding my own business and being the choir boy I was and then zappo ... you know how much trouble you used to get me into ...

Ahh Buddy. Wifeypoo says I owe you an apology ... She says I used to get you into trouble and you used to get me outta trouble.

I dunno how I could a had a misunderstanding of that ... but ...

Skid, I lived in Texas...in Corpus Christi...back in 1959, before many of you were born.

The cockroaches were SO big (how big were they) that you literally had to tie your tennis shoes to the bed posts at night, so that your shoes were not carried away at night.

Been through Texas too many times in my life. I can't say I won't ride through it again in the future, but if I have to, it will be at a mad rate of speed, just to get it over with.

Maybe the other 47 states could agree to sell Texas back to Mexico...and sell Alaska to Canada, and sell Hawaii to Japan, which would allow us in the remaining 47 states to pay off the national debt of 15 trillion $.

Heck, the only good things to come out of Texas, are the riders from Texas that are on this site (had to cover my butt)

Miles:rotf:

A little jealous eh?

There are TRUE TEXANS and those that wanna be.Us true TEXANS know where to ride and what to do...those wanna bes well,they try. Then there are those that are set on being true TEXANS , I say WELCOME

Guest HdHtr
There are TRUE TEXANS and those that wanna be.Us true TEXANS know where to ride and what to do...those wanna bes well,they try. Then there are those that are set on being true TEXANS , I say WELCOME

So how many Texicans I gotta sit on??

So how many Texicans I gotta sit on??
When you get here we will show you TEXAS that not many know of. First stop....Alamo Springs Cafe. I will buy the burger IF you can eat it all! That goes for anyone up to the challenge. Then in November go with us to Leakey, Texas for real scenery and eats and riding.

Guest HdHtr
When you get here we will show you TEXAS that not many know of. First stop....Alamo Springs Cafe. I will buy the burger IF you can eat it all! That goes for anyone up to the challenge. Then in November go with us to Leakey, Texas for real scenery and eats and riding.

Now Tom. I am just a little guy and don't have the capacity to eat too much. Just how big is this burger anyway? I think I am being set up ...

I don't see any reason I can't go to Leakey with you guys. I mean it ain't too far right? I got a sorta delicate constitution and have to watch how much sun and such I get each day ...

Guest HdHtr

Let us know the dates and we'll head over there....and perhaps we we'll have a cheesecake with us, what kind are you thinking of?

Hey Brad. We are coming in to SA on or about the 26th but we have plenty of help to unload, or I think we do. Buddy volunteered all his grandsons, son in law, Jude ... he said something about leaving for that week himself but we should be covered. BUT ... once we get settled in you two are gonna have to buzz over to SA and visit with us. Coffee is always on and there is plenty of room!!

Now Tom. I am just a little guy and don't have the capacity to eat too much. Just how big is this burger anyway? I think I am being set up ...

I don't see any reason I can't go to Leakey with you guys. I mean it ain't too far right? I got a sorta delicate constitution and have to watch how much sun and such I get each day ...

Not to worry...it's only Texas size. Love to have ya make it to Leakey, it's quite a get together.