IGNORED

How do You become a Vendor

WildBill1

How does a member become a service vendor on this site? Experienced in lowering RSV's both front and back. Also, installing gauges, tachs, air horns and passing lights. Have forty plus years working and riding on various brand motorcycles.:322:

Rider First, Harley Owner Second.

The thing is, I really don't have a specific area for service vendors. If enough members here feel that we need such an area, I could add one perhaps in the classifieds. We have a couple of members who offer service as well as various accessories and parts and they are in the classifieds but mostly parts listings there.

All of the things mentioned are actually things that we regularly help each other with at various Maintenance Days and just member to member get togethers.

Just not sure if there is a demand for such paid services here.

I needed to find someone to lower my bike earlier this year. I posted here on VR.

Wild Bill (Bill Little, Lake Norman, NC) was the one in my part of the country who could do exactly what I needed and he PM'ed me through VR.

I have since had a few others PM me after seeing my original post, looking for similar help. And I have HIGHLY recommended Bill.

Perhaps a "Member Vendor - Offered Services" could more easily put them in touch.

Thanks for the consideration,

Mike G in SC

Let me be the second to vouch for WildBill. I found him on here through Mike, Bill is amazing. His attention to detail is unmatched. Who better to work on your bike than a retired engineer and skilled mechanic who rides what we ride....

I intend on posting more in a week or two when we have finished the restoration of my bike, you'll find it hard to believe how detailed and how much of a perfectionist WildBill is. He's a helluva guy.....

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: