IGNORED

Nice 84 on EBAY

MamaMo

Nice 84 on Sale on EBAY Low mileage needs a little work. Looks like Red Barons brother. Anyone here bidding on. Inquiring minds want to know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Yamaha-Venture-1984-Yamaha-Venture_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6718QQihZ010QQitemZ200192020368QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Ok took closer look. I agree looks like it might have been stored without heat because of the corrision on the engine. But could be a fixer upper. Carbs will probably need cleaned. Have sent question to the seller just for some information on storage will post when I know something if they answer

Could be a great fixer but I'm getting tired of working on them want to ride a little. Last one I got sat a lot longer than owner claimed I think. Everything that could be stuck on it is. Lot of busted plastic that was hidden well. It will be good ride 83 with only 22k but going to take lot more work than he claimed. That Red one has a twin not too far up the road from me. The "RED Baron" and "Blue Beast" roaming the hills of West Virginia will happen again just might be different color.