IGNORED

Thanks for coming Wi, Mat Day

OrlinEngh

Sharon, Oscar and me want to say thanks for coming it was a great time we got to meet and make some new freinds and got to see some old freinds and got some bikes worked on. And I hope that we get to see all of you again soon.

Our 12 year old now wants a white Venture like iceberrg3rd and has some stories to tell of the bonfire at his place with some bikers and what a great time they all were.

We want all of you to know that you are wellcome back here anytime. And hope that everyone made it home safe.

Thanks again

Orlin

Orlin thanks so much for hosting this was Di and I first Venture Rider Event and believe it or not I think we look forward to the next adventure. Here are a few memories to share! Rick has a very interesting story I am sure he will share soon.

I really enjoyed my first MD, I had met some people before and met many new ones. I consider them all my friends and hope that I get many more opportunities to see and ride with them. I had a blast and I thank Orlin and Sharon (and Oscar) for hosting this MD.

Oh, I told my wife I couldn't come back...........without her.

The first is Rick and Mike Carbtuning my bike. BTW, Mike stole that shirt from Rick.

Then there's Bill installing his carb diaphragms, with his "helpers" watching him work.

A couple of group shots of the folks "working" hard at the MD.

After a ride we met up at an adult beverage place. 4 first gens, 2 second gens, one V-Star, and a Victory.

Camp site. Jeff had a 5-star hotel concealed as a tent.

Our signal fire, we were sending signals to the space station. And keeping the children of the corn at bay.

Well, here's the pics you've been waiting for.

Shari and I got home about 9pm..Rode to Wildcat State Park with Scooter Bob and Karen and then stopped by some friends in the Dells on the way home.

Orlin and Sharon,you really put on a heck of a weekend....

The venision stew was awesome...

Thanks for having us over and hooking me up with the parts.....

It sure was nice to meet some new folks,as well as old friends....:thumbsup2: