IGNORED

Ken's Summer Solstice Ride

bryan52577

Longest day of the year. "Yes we know but work, you know". Day one for me to go to Manitowoc Wisconsin from Oskaloosa, Iowa 560 miles. Stopped at JP cycles and bought goodies. Took scenic route. :photographing: Heading west soon as the sun comes up. "See how for we can get before it goes down. :sign woo hoo:

Ken took me out for some GREAT pizza!!! :beer:

More later "after my sore butt lets me". :backinmyday:

Bryan

Bryan....you doing that Baldy run this weekend. I think it's down by you...ends in What Cheer or something?

Nope, done it many times and use to be Sargent at arms for ABATE district 14 but not in it an more.

I am out in Rapid City South Dakota. :smile5: We made it to the Wyoming line but due to all the storms there was no "sun set". We got back to the motel safe and dry. Calling for golf ball sized hail :yikes: so we parked the bikes "IN SIDE" now how cool a place is that? :thumbsup2:

Just have to get a picture of the sun set tomorrow. Going to spend the day site seeing anyway.

Will put pictures on later, to sore and tired to night.

Bryan

And w/o me too:shock3:

and you went with out me........:confused24::depressed::95::bawling:

????? If I am not mistaken, I think you both knew where and when we were going and were invited also? :think:

Can't make me feel bad about that cause we had GREAT weather (little windy) and A LOT of FUN!!! :photographing: :beer: :sign woo hoo:

Glad I was invited and could go, THANKS KEN!

(Kind of like a "wild-hogs" tour, :rotfl: with out the camping and the spooning :yikes: ).

Bryan

Thanks for the pics Bryan.:thumbsup2:

Ken should be home pretty quick. He left here an hour and a half ago or so.:scratchchin:

But he mentioned a four letter word about tonight before he left.:confused24:

WORK.:bang head:

Later, Scooter Bob

Thanks Bob,n glad you liked the pictures. :thumbsup2:

Ken text me he got home last night and was going to catch a nap before that dirty 4 letter word. :whistling:

Bryan