IGNORED

Driving Light Mount

Guys, I know someone on here makes a mount for the driving lights on our RSV's. It makes them stick out a little further from the fairing. Who can point me in the right direction? Just bought a set of driving lights tonight. Thanks....

Keep in mind that the brackets for the lower deflectors have rubber bumpers that should rest against the fork covers to keep the brackets from flexing till they eventually break. Since these attach to the light bar, you will have to either extend the bumpers (Using longer bolts - nylon ones work well) or replace the brackets with the stainless steel ones from DiamondR Accessories.

Andy

I've had the spacer and light bar for a couple years and no issues. I didn't extend the bumpers on the lower deflectors.

Mine is a 2000 that I bought last July. As I was cleaning it last fall, prior to putting it away for the winter, the left bracket broke off and fell into my hand! It doesn't happen overnight - you'll want to check for cracking up near the holes for the screws. I'm just glad it happened the way it did so that I didn't have to replace the deflector as well as the bracket! What seems to happen is that the bracket starts to crack and then rust sets in and it fails that much faster.

Adding some longer nylon bolts to the bumpers is cheap insurance IMHO.

Andy