IGNORED

Took a small ride today.

D4klutz

Took a s,mall ride this evening and had a wonderful time. I only rode for about 45 min, but it is nice to get back in the saddle and not have to worry about what time you have to be somewhere. I haven't owned a bike for 15 years. I had forgotten how nice it is to just cruise. BTW, Happy Father's day to all you dads out there! Hope you got some ride time in.

The bike handled well. I was a lot more comfortable today as I'm getting used to the progressives and real air pressure in the tires (not the 20lbs that it did have). The brakes are also much much better. I feel much more confident with a good suspension as well. I was a bit sore this morning from all the up and down when working on the bike yesterday as well as from the change in handlebar positioning. However, that quickly went away when I got back on the bike. Took my son to breakfast on the bike this morning. He had a blast., as did I. I'm gonna ride the bike to work tomorrow and see if I can give it a good run too. She really wants to go fast. I have to be real aware of my speed. It seems like 70 is where it wants to cruise at right now.

It seems like 70 is where it wants to cruise at right now

Had a good chukle with this. Its almost what I said after the wife and I rode our new to us 09 RSV home. I looked down and I was running about 75 in a 60 zone. Soon after I used the cruise alot to try to keep me out of trouble.