IGNORED

RK pipes.............

DragonRider

After redoing my 83, I decided to go back to the stock pipes instead of putting the Road King mufflers back on, so if anyone would like a set of RK pipes for their bike, they are theirs for the taking, just pay shipping I will even include the HD chrome clamps. I didnt pay for the pipes or the clamps, so I will pass them on for the cost of shipping. I will post some pics later this afternoon after I get off of work. They have not been drilled out they are still the way they came from the factory.

Lewis,

Did you have the pipes bent that allowed the RK's to go into the collector? Do you still have them? I have Oldschools '83 and would like to put a set of RK's on them and those extension pipes would help greatly...shoot me a PM.

Thats what I get for sleeping late this morning!!

Yammer,

If your seriously wanting them, go ahead and take them. I was just thinking a bit ahead as I will convert the exhaust on this '83 once I get it into my garage....no worries my friend.

PM sent............

Lewis,

Did you have the pipes bent that allowed the RK's to go into the collector? Do you still have them? I have Oldschools '83 and would like to put a set of RK's on them and those extension pipes would help greatly...shoot me a PM.

I was thinking of my 86. Not sure they will work on it? Or how hard it would be to adapt to the 86?

They won't work on your 86. You would have to redo the whole muffler bearing set up, the fuel injection into the turbo and the mess.

Guess I will have to take them for my 89.

So just ship them to me please.