IGNORED

a little prayer if you would

well as some here know the family had to put 2 of my aunts in a home. one suffers from dementia . the other one has lung cancer. the one with lung cancer was rushed from the home a week ago with breathing problems. today she stopped breathing. they now have her on a force breathing machine. it does not look good. the tumor is now in both lungs she has maybe 20% or less capacity. and it,s still spreading. her son my cousin is her last child out of 4 she out lived three of her children. right now all we can do is wait. doctors said she wont be comming out of the hospitial. just a matter of time. robert my cousin has a verry hard choice to make. he,s going to have to say pull the machine when the time the doctors say there is nothing more to do. my sister and i have not had to do that. but my mother died in my sisters house from bone cancer. my brother died in my arms from pancreatic cancer. in his apartment. with my sister by his side. my dad died from colon cancer . 20 minutes before i reached his bed side. my uncle died from lung cancer. this damn cancer took a lot of my family. and im realy tired of it. but what can a person do? when the good lord makes a call to you to come home that,s one call you cant put on hold. or let go to voice mail.

well thanks everyone

sincerly james

AKA oldgoat

it,s just a matter of time now the family was called into today. she can hardley breath, doctor said maybe hours? this was at 8:00 am to day. i just got home. she,s doing bad. her son is staying there. and we did get some of the family from indiana here. it,s just a matter of how long.she knows where there but can not answer us back. i guess where all ready for her to go. but it will be hard.

thank you all for your prayers

james

AKA

oldgoat

my aunt passed away today. i know she,s in a better place but it still hurts the family she left behind. she will be missed. we have lots of memories. and time will heal us.

we have a lot of work to do in the following weeks to come.

still have to finish cleaning her apartment. then the funeral. get pepole back to there homes in other states.then just go from there.

thank you all for your prayers

sincerly james

AKA

oldgoat