IGNORED

Revenge on Cagers with Cell Phones

Panjandrum

I'm still waiting for the Lady?? to show up that I removed hers from her hand stomped it got back on my bike and left. After she pulled out in front of me and I locked up both wheels to get stopped. She decided that was a good reason to cuss me so....:think:

I can do that without touching them. Get by the window and nail the two Stebel Bad Boy horns. They throw the phone out the window on their own and soil themselves as they think they are about to die under a Semi tire.

I can do that without touching them. Get by the window and nail the two Stebel Bad Boy horns. They throw the phone out the window on their own and soil themselves as they think they are about to die under a Semi tire.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That would be Great!!

Actually had a guy do something like that one day. Dufus was yakking on his cell phone, did a uturn in the middle of the intersection with no indication he was going to do so, and almost nailed me. I laid into my big horns and he jumped, dropped his phone out the open window and ran over it with his rear tire. He looked like a bobble head doll snapping his head all around to find the truck. Don't think he ever figured out it was me. My son was on the back and I thought he was going to fall off he was laughing so hard.

I never got someone to actually throw their phone out the window, but I have had them throw it into the back seat with a proper application of dual Bad Boys.

Note to self, I need something much louder than my dual Bad Boys. I want to see a phone come out the window.

Jeff, just don't overdo it.

Fitting eight Bad Boys Horns will probably stall the Engine when you hit the Button !!

You'll need an extra Battery, i'd recommend a Shorai Battery for that Purpose, because it can deliver all it's stored Power instantly with next to no internal Resistance, weights not much, easy to hide and you can install it in any Position. And, you'll need a Relay for the Charging Line too.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

The only time I got even with a texter was while I was in the suv. Jackhole was on a circular entrance ramp going from westbound I-96 to southbound US-23. We were doing 15 mph!. Got freight trained by traffic. I got in front of him once we were doing about 65. I locked up the brakes, he looked up, threw his phone, I seen it hit his windshield and go into about a bazillion pieces. It's great driving a vehicle with over 200k miles on it. Texters piss me off. Cell phone users are really starting to work my nerves. Poeple tell me I need to manage my anger. I tell then that I would not have to manage it if poeple would manage thier stupidity. Just sayin'