IGNORED

Star Riders USA Patches

Royal05Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Another reminder we still have patches :-)

Hey Steve.

What do you guys in the US call it,,,,,,,,Discriminating or something like that. Guess we international guys are not in the picture huu,,,

My feelings are so hurt:crying:

Guess me and Squeeze have to make a special patch with the insignia:

Discriminated Star Riders

:nanner:

Hey Steve.

What do you guys in the US call it,,,,,,,,Discriminating or something like that. Guess we international guys are not in the picture huu,,,

My feelings are so hurt:crying:

Guess me and Squeeze have to make a special patch with the insignia:

Discriminated Star Riders

Now that you mentioned it, I thought something along the same Line, but was hesitant to come up with that. But you also have to see what they aiming at ...

Dedicated to offering riders of

http://starridersusa.org/images/buttons/StarLogo.jpg and All Motorcyclists in general, a family-oriented organization to promote respect, friendship, and rider participation in local and countrywide events.

They even don't acknowledge the Existance of out of Country Riders nor do they seem to want them in their Family ....

:255::255::255::crying::crying::crying:

• 4 weeks later...
Now that you mentioned it, I thought something along the same Line, but was hesitant to come up with that. But you also have to see what they aiming at ...

http://starridersusa.org/images/buttons/StarLogo.jpg and All Motorcyclists in general, a family-oriented organization to promote respect, friendship, and rider participation in local and countrywide events.

They even don't acknowledge the Existance of out of Country Riders nor do they seem to want them in their Family ....

Hmmm hence the name Star Riders USA

:buttkick:

• 5 weeks later...