IGNORED

MD Pinstriper

Hummingbird

I know this will be a question without a definitive answer, but what does he charge for a pinstripe job, on average.

I am sure it will be a variable number depending on what is wanted, but a ballpark range would be nice.

I have a blank, yellow canvas that needs some highlights.

Gary

Last year he did my son's Low Rider....front fender....gas tank ( each side on top)... both sides of rear fender and back of rear fender. IF I remember right he charged my son $100-120.00 for everything. That would figure out to around 20 bucks a spot. That should give you an idea. I do know that everyone I seen paying him was paying with cash.

Last year he did my son's Low Rider....front fender....gas tank ( each side on top)... both sides of rear fender and back of rear fender. IF I remember right he charged my son $100-120.00 for everything. That would figure out to around 20 bucks a spot. That should give you an idea. I do know that everyone I seen paying him was paying with cash.

JayBird is quite fond of Cash - didn't know he even took checks.

When I asked him to participate again this year I asked about prices and he said he hasn't raised his prices for 6 or 7 years so what he did for the last few years will be the same this year.

I do have to say, he's as fair priced as a striper can be. If anybody remembers my bike, he did quite a lot on it and it was $150 - I was real happy :thumbsup: