IGNORED

Class e4 error, fixed! Thanks again

Since I joined this forum in 2010 I have done a bunch of repairs, just following the instructions you kindly. knowledgeable, experienced guys have posted.

This afternoon, in less than two hours I just fixed the Class E4 Error by following the instructions posted by Freebird back in 2006. (And I'm not that good wrencher at all, some times I prefer no to start some repairs afraid of not finished them and compromised my weekly Saturday rides with my buddies)

I'm so excited I can hardly wait to tell my friends about it. (I mentioned last Saturday and one of them suggest to forget about the compressor and replace it with progressive shock springs, that what he did on his)

Well, I'm so glad I did it :) :)

Thank you so much.

Rudy:cool10:

How would i know if I might already have a progressive spring upgrade done on my 86?

I put the Progressive springs in my 85. I've been thinking about transplanting them to the 86 but this bike has several extra's, Progressives could have been added. So how can I tell if the springs in the bike already are Progressives?

How would i know if I might already have a progressive spring upgrade done on my 86?

I put the Progressive springs in my 85. I've been thinking about transplanting them to the 86 but this bike has several extra's, Progressives could have been added. So how can I tell if the springs in the bike already are Progressives?

Sit on bike, pull the front brake back and 'throw' your weight against the handlebars. Progressives aren't going to collapse much. Stock springs will go pretty far down with little or no air in front end.

Gary