IGNORED

Road trippin

Redneck

It all started Friday before last I bought a toy hauler in southern FL and we started a 1700 mile trip to go get it. We planed to take the long way home so I loaded the Harley on my carrier loaded the bed with pots pans bedding ect loaded 3 dogs and headed out. At every fuel stop the motorcycle on the carrier gathered a crowd. We picked up the toy hauler and loaded our thing in it then headed to homestead FL and set up in an rv park. We spent the next couple of days going to key wesy and the everglades, I even got to take the Harley gator hunting. We moved north and spent a couple of days south of Orlando then headed north again. Today we set up in Clayton GA we are going to spend a week here roaming and riding. I think I may like retirement. Not sure if the pics will load or not.

Guest tx2sturgis

Those poor girls passed out from the heat.

You should have offered mouth-to-mouth or at least a couple of tequilas. I hear fun stuff happens after that. :happy34:

It is kinda interesting that you got in for a closer shot of the gator than the girls. :doh:

You should have offered mouth-to-mouth or at least a couple of tequilas. I hear fun stuff happens after that. :happy34:

It is kinda interesting that you got in for a closer shot of the gator than the girls. :doh:

There was a gator?

Those thoughts and a few others that can not be mentioned here did cross my mind. My better half was about 15 feet away and I figured if I tried the technique you mentioned I would ether die later that day of a heart attack or right there of a gun shot wound. I have more use for the gator, I could use a new pair of boots and I don't need more trouble.

Guest tx2sturgis
if I tried the technique you mentioned I would ether die later that day of a heart attack or right there of a gun shot wound.

Dang.

Well, if you had died that day, it would be with a smile. And BTW...I'm here for ya buddy, I can take the toy hauler and put it to good use if you have that opportunity again.

Hey, what are friends for? :cool10:

Dang.

Well, if you had died that day, it would be with a smile. And BTW...I'm here for ya buddy, I can take the toy hauler and put it to good use if you have that opportunity again.

Hey, what are friends for? :cool10:

Yep your right heck I had a smile just taking the picture. It's good to know I have such good friends.

pics I hope.

Guess if I was ashamed of what I ride, I'd hide mine...on a back road...all alone...out in the swamps ....with the aligators ....so no one would be brave enought to get it and take it back out in public tooooooooooooo. (Ref your pic - 2012-05-03_11-57-54_372.jpg).

But hey, Im not........:twing:

Guess if I was ashamed of what I ride, I'd hide mine...on a back road...all alone...out in the swamps ....with the aligators ....so no one would be brave enought to get it and take it back out in public tooooooooooooo. (Ref your pic - 2012-05-03_11-57-54_372.jpg).

PS: Very nice rig by the way..and truck.:whistling:.

I was hiding it out their because I got tired of cleaning the drool and finger prints off of it.

I have thought of you twice in the last week (ya I know I need to get a life) the first time was when I was picking out the kitchen trash can for the toy hauler, I chose one of the ones with the cheesy little flip lid and I couldn't help but notice how it resembled the saddle bags on your wing.:stirthepot: The second was when I was having lunch at the Dillard house yesterday.