IGNORED

Help a fellow Venture rider?

Prairiehammer

Perhaps some of you know my friend Lumpy (Bill Kahley) suffered a bizarre motorcycle accident last September. He was riding his 1984 Venture, returning from a Ride-In in Indiana to his home in the Quad Cities, Illinois when it happened just a couple miles from his home.

A lightning bolt struck the Interstate roadway directly in front of him, sending basketball sized chunks of pavement into Lumpy's face...at seventy miles per hour. He was severely injured and has spent the last 7 months in intensive care and rehabilitation. He is still in a skilled nursing/rehabilitation facility and in a wheelchair, although unable to maneuver himself.

Some of his friends have started an online fundraising event to help defray the costs. Please consider contributing toward this worthy endeavor to help a fellow Venture rider (though not a VentureRider). Thank You.

http://lumpy.bbnow.org/index.php

Fundraiser for Lumpy

lumpy.bbnow.org

Unbelieveable! I truly feel sorry for Lumpy. I sent a donation and stated that I wish him the best of luck, and praying for his total recovery and with God's help, things will all be back to normal in time. Owen.