Well, I got the carb rack off the 83 tonight.

Those linkages are something else!

I have no idea how I'm gonna get them back together!!!

Just taking them off was a real test of my "christian vocabulary"!!!!!!!:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Any way....now all I need is the parts :mo money:

So...for a proper job, could someone tell me what parts I need to order?:confused24:

I have new diaphrams already

Also....the fuel line looks like a red colour braded hose. is that the original one?

Thinking I might just as well change while I'm at it if it is.

Also going to do the head cover gaskets. Although it looks like it has been leaking from the bolts more so than the covers themselves.

Lots of other jobs...not likely going to see the road this summer.

WHAT????? no road this summer,,, you need some help again????

Don't know about the carb kit thing, but the red hose would be original and easy to replace. Don't take it out until you have a new one, then just screw them together and pull the new one in as you take tho old one out.

Maybe be able to find some time to visit,,, you never know!

Relax Carl!!!!

its the 83 I'm talking about. As you know, It's in a million pieces in the garage and I play with it once in awhile. I don't expect IT to be on the road this year. I want to fix it good! Including paint etc.

The 88 is on the road but still not right.

After all the work we did with them last fall I figured the carbs need a full off the bike rebuild.

I bought a set of carbs for the 88 and I'll rebuild them so I just have to do a switch and sync and be back on the road with it ASAP.

Money is always an issue so I'll probably do the carbs for the 88 first and then do the 83.

I think I need to do a clutch on the 88 as well:crying::mo money: