IGNORED

Check out these Maint. Day guys n gals

lonestarmedic

Maintenance day??:scared:

looking at #5, i would think you guys had a demolition derby....:banana:

:beer:

I'm a little disappointed in myself for not doing anything crazy enough to get in a pic.:bang head:

Of course I am partly responsible for the condition of the bike in pic #5.:doh::crackup:

Well at least in pic 2 there are 2 hammers out.

Did the hammers contribute to pic 5?

No, they didn't help with pic 5, and they weren't big enough to get that left muffler off of Playboy's bike either.:bang head:

Later, Scooter Bob

Edited by Scooter Bob

Pic #5's my old bike. I traded it in for the one in pic #4. It came with a free can of Bud Light...how can I lose with a deal like that?! Gas mileage is fantastic.....runs on methane! Thanks Scooter Bob for your help and enlightenment and of course...Squids still the man!:stickinouttounge:

Pic #5's my old bike. I traded it in for the one in pic #4. It came with a free can of Bud Light...how can I lose with a deal like that?! Gas mileage is fantastic.....runs on methane! Thanks Scooter Bob for your help and enlightenment and of course...Squids still the man!:stickinouttounge:

What kinda of tires you running on that bike must have a heck of load rating.:stickpoke:

Wondered when the hammer time would start.:smash2: Just cant figure out when JB had time for pic taken.:photographing:

and it might even be faster than the 2nd Gen. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: