IGNORED

Come into Totally Naked Chat

Yama Mama

I promise I really am not a stalker. However, we did have around ten naked chatters last night who came there on their own.

We had a good time. Really try to come in to chat and try it. You never know you could have some fun.

We had StarFan from Iceland, however he was actually chatting from Norway, and Tessa (really Pete) from Saschatchewan er Saskatchewan.

Yama Mama:smile5:

Sooooo....can i come dressed like this guy i met at Port Dover yesterday?:banana:

Wow, so it doesnt take much to impress you...huh? Thank god I have a strip of tape covering my web cam........:smile5::smile5::smile5:

Ya did good Peg. Yep, even the slightest hint of nakedness brings em all out......Good thing we cant be sued for false advertising..or is that falsies????

Wow, so it doesnt take much to impress you...huh? Thank god I have a strip of tape covering my web cam........:smile5::smile5::smile5:

Ya did good Peg. Yep, even the slightest hint of nakedness brings em all out......Good thing we cant be sued for false advertising..or is that falsies????

Dern I should have covered my web cam! No wonder a lot of them left early.

Hehehehe.

I am so embarassed.

Yama Mama:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I am not into chat rooms at all, but I am curious about something. Do you use web cams? If so, seems like a very good reason to stay away. (In some cases anyway)

No webcams in the chat room. Just lots of typing and reading, or just reading.

http://venturerider.org/forum/123flashchat.php

We chat about all kinds of juicy things like guns, politics and oil!!!!