IGNORED

Bbq season is coming‏

saddlebum

One of the guys I work with is going through culinary school, he ran across this site and has been making these and brining them in for us to taste.

This may have been posted before, but if anything is worth reposting this has to be it. Click on the small arrows above and below the wheel on the left or right of the menu to scroll through the file.

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/ :thumbsup:

One of the guys I work with is going through culinary school, he ran across this site and has been making these and brining them in for us to taste.

Sheesh some people have all the luck :bang head: :sign green with env

Edited by saddlebum

If I weren't trying to lose weight AND am on a low fat diet per docs orders I'd go for making each of these a week for the rest of the summer or til the end of the year, whichever came 1st. Just don't show the site to Mike, he might force me to make a few of these lol.

BBQ? Are these made of brisket or something? :think:

Dave

Having married a Yankee man, they call grilling season, BBQ season, I was raised to call it grilling, Mike's parents still call it BBQ season, they don't understand the difference.

Having married a Yankee man, they call grilling season, BBQ season, I was raised to call it grilling, Mike's parents still call it BBQ season, they don't understand the difference.

Thanks for the clarification! Can't them yankees use the right word for stuff? Sheesh!

Dave

I picked up a big brisket the other day. It won't spend a long time in the freezer but I'm not sure how to go about it. I'm used to eating with somebody else doing the cooking!!And Warden is a inside cook. This could be interesting!!

Leave it in the freezer----then bring it to the NY Rally and I will show you how to both Cook and Eat it -----Then when you get back home you can get another one and if you payed close attention you should be able to both cook and eat one your self. ----Hey What are Friends for?:fatsmiley:

I believe BBQ has just become a generic term for outside grilling like Skil Saw has become for all circular saws despite who makes them. Or maybe it is just an acronym like LOL, BYB, BTW, LMAO

I believe BBQ has just become a generic term for outside grilling like Skil Saw has become for all circular saws despite who makes them. Or maybe it is just an acronym like LOL, BYB, BTW, LMAO

Here in the DEEP South there is a huge difference between grilling out and BBQing. BBQ often requires smoking meat sometimes with seasoning/sauce, sometimes it's added later. Grilling is the cooking of steaks, burgers, chicken, and other meats.

As I don't have a way to smoke meat properly I don't get the fun of that. Also both BBQ and grilling are often enjoyed by men. Unfortunately, my husband has shown little interest in the actual effort that comes with grilling meat, he likes to be the pyro that starts the fire. WARNING: Never accept an offer from Mike to get the grill started, he causes fireballs!

Thanks for posting that site Ben. Just something else for me to try this summer. Im still perfecting my RuffyBurger. I even make my own BBQ sauce. So far my family loves the sauce. Its a work in progress.....

If anybody wants to watch some entertaining BBQ recipes, check out BBQ Pit Boys on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/BarbecueWeb

A particular fave is their bacon cheeseburger deluxe. Haven't tried making it, but just watching it will make your mouth water, guaranteed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK3csNt9mCc]Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe Recipe BBQ Pit Boys Style - YouTube[/ame]