IGNORED

Muffinman - Squidley's bike

buddy

Jeff if there is anything we can do in helping you get Brad's bike back together

(First Gen.) let us know money wise or maybe parts from Yammer Dan's extra parts bikes.

:whistling:

At times Being in Okla. kinda put us out of reach of helping family members but if there is something please let us know!

Buddy

I'm not sure what all the bike needs besides the second gear fix. Brad wanted it as a everyday runner to and from work and keep the 2nd gen for him and Lonna's trips. Guess we'll find out tomorrow how the bike faired.

I'm sure Jeff will be on tomorrow sometime and can give more info.

Very nice of you to offer help.

Margaret

Hey Folks,

Thank you for thinking of us, and without sounding wrong, please hold off on doing anything on bikes yet. My bike is most definitely totalled, no doubt in my mind on that. We'll get it back to Michigan as it's easier to fight with the insurance company when I have the bike in my possesion.

I have full coverage on it and we'll see how it all plays out. I still have 3 months of PMS to play with, so there is no rush for a bike right now. Thank you ALL again for thinking of us and keeping us in your prayers.

PS If your going to pray for 1 harder, pray for Lonna 1st as she took the biggest hit.

All the 83 needs for me to fix it is time.I have all the parts to do the second gear fix at the house so time is the enemy at the moment.I will be looking at putting tires on it at a later date (dont like bridgestones) Overall the scoot is in pretty decent shape.

I will wait for Lonna to tell me when the scoot gets to go to Mich I just want it ready when the word is said.

Thanks for the offers of help.

Jeff

Hey Muffinman !

Being the Squid bike is here at my shop , I can have the '83 in peices for you , laying scattered all over on the floor . So all you have to do is put it back together . That should save a little time ! :rotf::rotf:

I can also have a Wally-Mart plastic bag for all the extra parts to put in as well . Nothing like being prepared . I have tons of velcro and bungee cord to hold this beast together . You just say the word and I'll start dissassembling . I'm good at tearing things up ......I mean taking apart . And the good thing is , I won't get in your way either when you get here . As I will be at the DQ down the road making sure they have plenty of banana's and chocaolate ice cream fer ya .

You just say the word .

BEER30

P.S. By the way , I just had the Oxygen and Acetalyne bottles filled . I'm a wizz at plastic welding , just to let ya know !

I can also have a Wally-Mart plastic bag for all the extra parts to put in as well . I have tons of velcro and bungee cord to hold this beast together . You just say the word and I'll start dissassembling . I'm good at tearing things up ......I mean taking apart .

P.S. By the way , I just had the Oxygen and Acetalyne bottles filled . I'm a wizz at plastic welding , just to let ya know !

True Friends, :thumbsup2: Cant you feel the Love.

Brad

Gene, you left out duck tape and silicone sealant, or perhaps your saving that for your 2nd gen ! ! ! :stirthepot: ._.:whistling:

NOT ! Some things are just too good for a 1st gen . No need to waste good materials on them . Besides all the leaking oils and grease on a 1st gen , it's hard for silicones and tapes to adhere too . And heaven forbid someone takes a 1st gen to a car wash , it will just wither away with the pressure wash . But I guess I could sacrifice some zip-ties or bailing wire ! :cool10::cool10::bighug:

BEER30

Go to work on it, hes a whiz with duct tape and J&B weld............after all look how good his bike looks now compared to after he went asphalt surfing on the dragon..............who knows he might be able to do wonders with Squids 2nd Gen................Guess he would need the industrial size rolls and buckets of J&B for that job.